Stocked in Canada for quick shipping. Affordable, and easily manageable, the SG-2100 is our solid appliance.
Advanced support is available from Weehooey's Netgate-trained technicians located in Canada.
Pound-for-pound, the Netgate SG-2100 security gateway appliance with pfSense software delivers unbeatable performance and flexibility in its class. It is ideal for home, remote worker, and small business deployments that require more compute resources to support the use of multiple pfSense add-on packages and VPN performance to support multiple user- and site-to-site connections.
Featuring a Dual-core ARM Cortex A53 1.2 GHz CPU, a dedicated 1 GbE WAN port (RJ45/SFP combo), (4) 1 GbE Marvell switch ports, 4 GB of DDR4 RAM, and upgradeable storage.
- Delivers 1.56 Gbps routing for common iPerf3 traffic and over 850 Mbps of firewall throughput.
- Equipped for memory-intensive packages, e.g., IDS/IPS
- Secured by pfSense software
- Equipped with Microchip® CryptoAuthentication Device which provides assurance your system is running authentic, unaltered pfSense software
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
IDEAL FOR CONSUMER, REMOTE WORKER, SMB NEEDS
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO), home labs, remote workers, and branch offices.
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) services extension
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
pfSense software is a free, open-source firewall and router platform that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. The pfSense platform can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP server, DNS server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next-generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real-time information
- Network tap
1 Free packages.
||Marvell Armada 3720 (88F3720) ARMv8-A 64-bit Cortex A53 @ 1.2GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU|
|CPU Cores||Dual Core|
|Network Interfaces||One 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port (RJ45 / SFP Combo)
Four 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports (Marvel 88E6141 switch with 2.5 Gb uplink)
LAN ports can be repurposed for additional WAN ports
|Storage||8GB eMMC Flash on board, factory-upgradable to 32 GB M.2 SATA 2242 Solid State Drive (not NVMe compatible)|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4 (not expandable)|
|Expansion||1x M.2 'B' key sockets (SSD, LTE)
1x miniPCIe (WiFi)
|Console Port||MiniUSB (console cable included)|
|USB Ports||1x 2.0 port|
|LED||3 full color RGB LEDs|
|Enclosure||Desktop 1.7" (42.2 mm) tall x 4.25" (108 mm) deep x 6.8" (172.7 mm) wide with integrated keyholes for wall mount|
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 2.0A, threaded barrel connector
AC Inlet: IEC320-C7 (2 PIN)
One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
US Power Cord: NEMA 1-15P to IEC320-C7
UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C7
EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C7
ANZ Power Cord: AS 3112 (ungrounded) to IEC320-C7
|Environmental||32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC (Class B), RoHS, UL, RCM, VCCI|
- Full access to in-depth resources that will help you get started, and leverage the full value of pfSense:
- Access to the continuously updated "The pfSense Book" (700+ pages)
- ACB Auto-Configuration Backup Service for your pfSense Security Gateway Appliance
- Not POE compatible