Stocked in Canada for quick shipping. The SG-1100 is a small but mighty device. We have deployed these to protect numerous customers.
Advanced support is available from Weehooey's Netgate-trained technicians also located in Canada.
- Product Features
- Technical Specifications
- Additional Information
- Warranty & Support Information
5X the speed and 2X the RAM vs. the SG-1000!
The SG-1100 is Netgate’s replacement for the highly successful SG-1000. Consumer and business customers will quickly appreciate that this product packs a serious punch with the factory edition of pfSense® software, world-class price-performance, elegant packaging, and an unbeatable low price. The SG-1100 is underpinned by the powerful, yet energy efficient, 64-bit Marvell ARMADA® 3720 network processing system-on-chip (SoC), which fully leverages dual Cortex®-A53 ARM® processor cores.
- 5x packet processing performance gain versus the SG-1000
- 64-bit ARMv8 networking platform
- Based on the popular Marvell ESPRESSObin design
- Secured by pfSense software
- First product equipped with Microchip® CryptoAuthentication Device which provides assurance your system is running authentic, unaltered pfSense software
MODERN PACKAGING / FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION
- Cost efficient and low power consumption
- Sleek, compact, and attractive case
- Quiet operation because of the fanless design
IDEAL FOR CONSUMER, SMB, AND SERVICE PROVIDER NEEDS
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) internet access, home labs, and virtual offices
- SMB, Branch Office, remote worker locations
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) services extension
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional usage or feature-based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to multi-function security gateway, get the security you need to protect your home or business network
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting, and monitoring, etc.
- Maximum Active Connections: 1 million
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
pfSense software is a free, open source firewall and router platform that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. The pfSense platform can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP server, DNS server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real-time information
- IoT gateway / security endpoint
- Network tap
|SoC||Marvell Armada 3720LP (88F3720) dual-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2GHz|
|System Memory||1 GB DDR4 RAM on board|
|Storage||8 GB EMMC|
|Network Interfaces||1x Marvell 88E6141 networking switch
3x GbE Ethernet (WAN/LAN/OPT)
1x Mini PCIe slot(1)
|USB||1x USB 3.0
1x USB 2.0
1x Micro USB port (console)
|Misc||Reset button, heatsink, 3 Status LED|
|Power||12V 2A DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm x 10mm jack, center pin positive (power over USB not supported)|
|Power Consumption||3.48W (idle)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)|
|Enclosure||Plastic 110 x 84.6 x 31.75 mm (4.33" x 3.33" x 1.25")|
|Hardware Warranty||1-year standard. Second-year available only at the time of purchase.|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- Full access to in-depth resources that will help you get started, and leverage the full value of pfSense:
- Access to the continuously updated "The pfSense Book" (700+ pages)
- ACB Auto-Configuration Backup Service for your pfSense Security Gateway Appliance
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in-depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Not POE compatible
- (1) Does not support mSATA or LTE cards
- Note: This system is not RCM safety certified for Australia and New Zealand.
- Discounted Professional 24x7 Support is available only at the time of purchase. If you decide to add a Software Support package at a later time, all the available options are discussed here.
- Community Support is always available from other community members on our forum here.
- Standard 30 day return policy
- One year manufacturer's return to manufacturer's depot warranty. The additional second-year manufacturer's warranty is only available at the time of purchase.
- All specifications subject to change without notice