Stocked in Canada for quick shipping. Powerful, affordable, and easily manageable, the SG-5100 is a powerful security appliance in a desktop form factor.
Advanced support is available from Weehooey's Netgate-trained technicians located in Canada.
The SG-5100 desktop system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring the Quad-Core Intel® Atom™ C3558 2.2 GHz, with AES-NI and Intel QuickAssist acceleration to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt. This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at an excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature-based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting, and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 4,000,000
1 Free packages.
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command-line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud.
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
pfSense software is a free, open-source firewall and router platform that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. The pfSense platform can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP server, DNS server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real-time information
|CPU||Intel "Denverton" Atom C3558 2.2 GHz with Intel QuickAssist & AES-NI|
|CPU Cores||4 Cores|
|Networking||4x GbE RJ45 Intel® SoC Integrated MAC
2 x GbE RJ45 Intel® i210
|Storage||8GB eMMC Flash on board|
|Memory||4GB DDR4 2400 MHz DIMM (max 16 GB, 1x 260-pin SODIMM)|
1x Mini-PCIe (PCIe), 1x M.2 2242 B/B+M (USB 3.0/SATA), 1x Nano SIM
|Console Port||1x Mini USB|
|USB Ports||2x USB 3.0|
|Cooling||Fanless, Passive CPU Heatsink|
Input: DC jack with threaded barrel connector
External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 60W
AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
US Power Cord included
|Environmental||32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C) Operating
Humidity 5~90% Operating
RoHS, CE/FCC Class B
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Ships with US 3 prong power cord.
- Note: This system uses the case as a heatsink. Please be aware it may feel warm.
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365. Select your subscription plan and term at the top of this page.
- For service-level descriptions click here.
- Netgate Global Support FAQ is here.
- A complete pricing table for all levels of support is here.
- Community-based software support is available here.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.